6:00 PM - 11:59 PM Basketball (Boys Junior Varsity) vs Fountain Central at Fountain Central
7:30 PM - 11:59 PM Basketball (Boys Varsity) vs Fountain Central at Fountain Central
10:00 AM - 11:59 PM Gymnastics (Girls Varsity & Junior Varsity) vs McCutcheon Invite at McCutcheon
10:00 AM - 11:59 PM Swimming & Diving ( Varsity) vs ATHENIAN INV at Crawfordsville High School
4:00 PM - 11:59 PM Basketball (Boys Junior Varsity) vs Southmont JH/SH at Southmont JH/SH
4:00 PM - 11:59 PM Basketball (Girls Junior Varsity) vs Southmont JH/SH at Southmont JH/SH
1. Students - You MUST bring a mask with you to school. We don’t have the resources to provide masks “if you forget” to bring yours to school. Put your mask and an extra in your backpack at the end of the day so you’ll have it tomorrow. Masks must be worn at all indoor activities unless you are actively participating in the activity or event. This is in accordance with our new mask policy.
2. Students - be sure to check your Gmail and Canvas announcements daily. There’s lots of important information there.
3. Seniors - the Scholarship Scoop has been updated and can be found in Canvas and Student Services.
4. If you drive to school you need to get a parking hangtag in the main office.
5. CHS...please make sure you check the Friday detention list located on the office window...it has been updated...you will be held responsible.
6. Please check the posters outside of student services for your honor roll status. Any student who made the honor roll first semester is invited to breakfast this week. We will spotlight the freshmen and sophomores on Friday at 8:45. Congratulations on your academic achievement and being a part of The Athenian Way.
7. There will be a callout meeting today during Activity period for anyone interested in participating on the 2022 Track and Field team in the Media Center. This will be a very short meeting, so please be sure to attend.
8. Seniors - Jostens will be at school next Tuesday, January 25. This will be your last chance to place an order for graduation.
9. Shea Williamson is a nominee for the MaxPreps Indiana High School Athlete of the Week Award. Go to maxpreps.com, find Indiana, and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE. www.maxpreps.com/news/_hbqPwmQzE6W1zOELtnR5g/maxpreps-indiana-high-school-athlete-of-the-week-award-vote-now.htm
10. Spirit Club is excited to announce Hoop and Holler Night during Snowcoming week! Members of your class can sign up to play in a basketball tournament, with the class champion team taking on your CHS teachers in a final game! Hoop and Holler night at 7pm on Wednesday the 26th. Sign up to represent your class on the wall outside student services.
11. Snowcoming is next week, and we want to show out. Here are the spirit days:
Monday - Monochromatic Monday
Tuesday - Country Mud vs Country Club
Wednesday - Adventure Buddies
Thursday - Old People Day
Friday - Gold and Blue!
12. If you missed the Track and Field callout, please stop by the Tech Office in the Media Center to pick up a sign up sheet and calendar.