Principal Asst Principal One Athenian Drive
Jay Strickland Mark Melton p. 765.362.2340
Registrar Records Request
Carrie Saunders Kris Ervin
Power School Info Request | Map to CHS
ISM College Planning | Power School - Admin | Teacher | Parent
Congratulations to the quarter two winners of The Athenian Way award.
Food Services back to school newsletter and info...
Keep up to date on CHS Athletic schedules.
5:00 PM - 11:59 PM Golf (Boys Varsity) vs South Putnam at Crawfordsville High School
5:00 PM - 11:59 PM Tennis (Girls Varsity) vs West Lafayette at West Lafayette
1. If you signed up to be in a CTE class next year, you need to sign and return the contract as soon as possible. If you need another copy, see Mrs. Ervin.
2. CHS...please check the Friday detention list located on the office windows...it has been updated. A suspension will be issued for any student not attending an assigned Friday detention.
3. Crawfordsville High School Presents: Shrek The Musical, March 17 & 18 at 7:00, March 19 at 2:30. In the Connie L. Meek Auditorium. Presale Tickets Only at showtix4u.com. Adults $8 Students $6
TRYOUTS & AUDITIONS
4. Attention Sophomores and Juniors…If you’re interested in being part of Link Crew, pick up an application from the folder outside of room 230. Return your application to Mrs. Rainwater or Ms. Becker by Friday, March 24th. Current Junior Link Crew Leaders MUST re-apply if you want to be a Leader next year.
5. CHS is offering 3 choir classes for next year. The brand new choir, Gold Tones, does not require an audition, just let the guidance counselors know you would like to join! Auditions for C-Ville Singers and Dynamic Expression will be April 5 in the choir room from 4-6:30. Please prepare a 1 minute portion of a song that showcases your voice. You can sing it a capella or with a karaoke track. The dance audition will be taught to you at the audition. Email Mrs. Swick for any questions.
7. Attention seniors! The yearbook is selling senior recognition ads ranging in price from $35 to $150. You can purchase an ad by going to jostens.com/yearbook or stopping by room 165 to pick a paper today. If you have any questions, see or email Mrs. Sims.
8. Seniors - Be sure to check Canvas or email for another work-force opportunity.
9 Tuesday, March 21 is Down Syndrome Awareness Day. Please wear blue and yellow on this day to show your support!